Doug and Joyce Steel, part of the MCA worship community, are two amazing evangelists. They keep well the commandment to “do the work of an evangelist.” I so appreciate their zeal, gifting, passion, and “get it done” attitude.
Check out the following evangelism outreaches scheduled for June and July.
- June 12th and possibly the 13th…Fishing Outreaches @ Russian/Kenai River Ferry Terminal parking lots. Also we will purchase more Russian River Fly’s in Soldotna for upcoming fishing outreaches.
- Pastor Lincoln Murdoch, Kirk Bailey and Ed Arbowski from All Nations Church Omaha, Nebraska (www.ancomaha.org <http://www.ancomaha.org> ) are coming up June 15th-22nd to help us with the Midnight Sun Outreaches on the Kenai and in Fairbanks.
- See June 15-22… attachment below. (At the Midnight Sun Baseball outreach we will be handing out 300 apple pies with the SUTL baseball booklet.)
- June 19th… Mayor’s Marathon Outreach…Joyce and the granddaughters are doing this one. They will hand out the SUTL Runner’s Card.
- July 4th… Parade Outreach @ park-strip in Anchorage. We will be handing out butter mints wrapped in the American flag along with the SUTL Bookmark.
- July 4th… Mt Marathon Outreach via Brenda Crim and team in Seward Ak. They will hand out the SUTL Runners Card to the runners and fans. Our commitment will be prayer and supplying the SUTL Runner Cards.
- July 4th…There will be a motorcycle outreach to the 1,000 bikers arriving in Homer from a Florida to Alaska ride. We will be providing the SUTL Motorcycle cards for this outreach that is sponsored by a church in Homer.
YES! Our calling is to share the Good News. God takes it from there!
Pray. Prioritize. Participate.