Following are my notes for a message presented to the dynamic people of the Cardwell Assemblies of God church in Queensland, Australia.
Our assignment is ALL!
- Deuteronomy 6:4-6 All heart, soul, and might.
- Mark 16:15 Go into all the world
When the demands of the Gospel ministry seem to large, demanding more than we can do, God says, “Your all is too small.”
Your all is too small when………
- Past or recurring sin stops you. 1 John 1:9, “All unrighteousness.”
- Lose trust in all His benefits. Psalm 103:3
- Forgives ALL
- Heals ALL
- Forget God’s ability. Ephesians 3:20…”Exceedingly abundantly ABOVE all……….!!!
God’s all is in the call.
- “He who called you is faithful.” 1 Thessalonians 5:24
- “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me…go therefore.” Matthew 28:18
God’s all invites us to return with ALL our hearts.
“Yet even now declares the Lord, return to me with all your heart. With fasting with weeping, and mourning and rend your hearts and not your garments.” Joel 2:12-13
In other words, by God’s grace we can step into a greater place in God even when we feel limited, weak, and overwhelmed because our small all is met with His immeasurable all.