The Apostle Paul reveals that Christians are a colony or embassy of heaven and that Christians are Christ’s Ambassadors.
“But our citizenship is in heaven…” Philippians 3:20
“Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us.” 2 Corinthians 5:20
How do we live so that we become more like the Divine Community, the Perfect Fellowship, and the flawless example of proper treatment of One Another?
The local church is the incubator and laboratory in which Christians develop likeness to the Divine Community, Perfect Fellowship, and flawless example of proper treatment of One Another.
A good understanding of the Biblical concept of fellowship is crucial.
1. The root of the word, in Greek, is a prefix that means to hold something in common.
2. Fellowship is an interdependent relationship.
3. Fellowship with God is only revealed after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
4. Fellowship is both an outer and inner unity.
5. Fellowship is not just being together but doing together. It is an action word!
6. Fellowship is our partnership with Christ in fulfilling God’s will.
7. Fellowship is specifically doing God’s will together.
Toward a Biblical Definition of Fellowship
“Fellowship is a relationship of inner unity among believers that expresses itself in outer co-participation with Christ and one another in accomplishing God’s will on earth.” https://bible.org/seriespage/importance-fellowship-new-testament-church
Christian fellowship is worthy of our devotion. Acts 2:42
Christian fellowship is connected to the forgiveness of sin. 1 John 1:7
The one anothers of the Bible are essential for maintaining fellowship and the unity of the Spirit.
MCA Church is a place for you to live in fellowship, maintain the unity of the Spirit, and become more like the blessed Trinity.