“Fellowship is a relationship of inner unity among believers that expresses itself in outer co-participation with Christ and one another in accomplishing God’s will on earth.” https://bible.org/seriespage/importance-fellowship-new-testament-church
The one anothers of the Bible are the values, attitudes, and behaviors of Christian fellowship.
Christian fellowship only exists between those in fellowship with the Trinity. 1 John 5:7
• Fellowship with God the Father – 1 John 1:3
• Fellowship with God the Son – 1 Corinthians 1:9
• Fellowship with God the Spirit – 2 Corinthians 13:14
Essentials for Developing Fellowship with God Alejandro’s Story
• Receive the gift of salvation. Galatians 4:4-6
o Provided from the Father (Planned by the Father)
o Provided through the Son (Executed by the Son)
o Provided by the Spirit (Applied by the Spirit)
• Transform your desiring, thinking, doing, and being.
o Desiring 1 Peter 1:14
o Thinking Romans 12:2
o Doing 1 John 1:7
o Being 2 Corinthians 5:17
• Live with Trinity mindfulness. Isaiah 26:3, Psalm 1:2
o Mindfulness versus mindlessness.
o Mindful of God’s presence.
o Mindful of God’s commands, instructions, and wishes.
• Develop a deeper understanding of holy communion and approach the Lord’s Table regularly.
o In 1 Corinthians 10:16 the Apostle Paul teaches about holy communion.
o The Greek word for this concept, in this verse, means participation, communion, and fellowship.
o In holy communion we have participation, communion, and fellowship with the Father (who planned salvation), the Son (who Executed salvation), and the Spirit (who applies) salvation.
For Further Study: Encouragement: The unexpected power of building others up. Larry Crabb