The first covenant opens with God:
- Bringing order out of chaos, turning what is formless and void into form and fullness. Genesis 1:2
- Blessing the excellence of His creation. Genesis 1:4, 10, 12, 18, 21, 25, 31
The second covenant (New and Living Way) opens with Jesus:
- Bringing a new order out of chaos, turning what is dead form and emptiness into God’s new form and fullness.
- Blessing the excellence of those who will be His new creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17, Matt. 5:2-11
When we think of God’s interactions with creation and people we must think:
- Excellent goodness
- Excellent blessings and Divine happiness
The translated word for “blessed” in Matthew 5 includes the following meaning:
“Blessed describes a believer in an enviable and fortunate position from receiving God’s provisions and favor which extend the benefits of His grace.” HELPS Word Studies
Jesus is God’s Tuning Fork – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNuDxc9tZMk
It is in the Sermon on the Mount that we learn the “Resonance of Jesus.”
When you strike the Jesus vibration you are in tune with the New and Living Way.
God’s blessing and favor help you strike the Jesus vibration and in that tune you have great blessing and joy.
Notice the chord that is made with three tuning forks.
When the frequencies are in harmony:
- God commands His blessing. Psalm 133:1-3
- You have great joy.
- You resonate with God and others and they resonate with you.