The Kingdom of heaven is a place of the un-grieved Holy Spirit.
Where the Spirit is present and un-grieved, God brings forth new things.
The earth was without form and void and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
Notice the conditions prior to the Spirit of God hovering over the face of the waters.
- Without form
Notice the Spirit is “hovering.” Where the Spirit is hovering, He will bring forth new creation!
Consider a second “hovering” of the Holy Spirit in Luke 1:35.
And the angel of the Lord answered her. “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the most High will overshadow you.”
Mary, experienced the hovering of the Spirit as explained by the angel of the Lord.
- “The Spirit will come upon you.”
- “And the power of the most High will overshadow you.”
The Spirit “hovers” and the New Creation is Jesus, the Son of God.
A third “hovering” of the Spirit involves you!
In Romans 8:11 we learn the “hovering Spirit” who raised Jesus from the dead gives life to you and me in our mortal bodies!
If the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
- Are you lost in sin? You need the Spirit
- Dead in sin? You need the Spirit
- In bondage to sin? You need the Spirit
- Backslidden? You need the Spirit
- Prodigal son? You need the Spirit
- Halfhearted? You need the Spirit
- Hopeless? You need the Spirit
- Diminished vision? You need the Spirit
We cry out to God for a visitation of the “hovering” Spirit. Where He hovers, new life is created.