My idea of Winter Fire is that it is the culmination of 21 Days of Fasting, Prayer, and seeking God and the beginning of an elevated experience with the glory of the Lord.
As we lift the veil from our hearts, God lifts the veil from around his glory.
In many ways, the Bible is the history of God’s glory.
A Brief History of God’s Glory
1. God’s Glory in the Garden. Genesis 3:8
2. God’s Glory on the Tabernacle. Exodus 40:34-36
3. God’s Glory on Solomon’s Temple. II Chronicles 7: 1-3
4. God’s Glory on Jesus. John 1:14
5. God’s Glory on the newly redefined temple, which is the fully devout follower of Jesus Christ. II Corinthians 3:16
God’s Glory is prevalent throughout the life and ministry of Jesus
1. The glory of the Lord at the birth of Christ. Luke 2:9, 14, 32
“”An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified”
“Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests.”
“a light for revelation to the Gentiles and for glory to your people Israel.”
2. Wedding at Cana. John 2:11
This, the first of his miraculous signs, Jesus performed at Cana in Galilee. He thus revealed his glory, and his disciples put their faith in him
3. The Resurrection of Lazarus. John 11:4
When he heard this, Jesus said, “This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.”
4. The Resurrection of Jesus. Romans 6:4
We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.
5. God’s supply. Philippians 4:19
My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
From beginning to end God’s glory is a main feature in the life and ministry of Jesus.